Kickstarters Lesson Plans
Kickstarters is selling six unique interactive lesson plans to Primary schools. The lesson plans are for physical activity linked to favourite children’s stories through football. some of the books are – ‘We’re Going On A Bear Hunt’, ‘Emergency, ‘Whatever Next’ and many more.
The Aim of the Lesson Plans
The lesson plans are:
- Easy accessible for all teachers
- All activities have video demonstrations
- Step by Step easy to use guide
- Have a range of reading and writing resources to use
- Improve children’s love of reading
- Understand stories by being immersed as a character
- Engage children in reading and writing
What the lesson plans can be used for:
- PPA Cover for outside agencies to use
- P.E lessons
- Targeted intervention groups ie – disengaged LA readers
- Extra Curricular Activities like Breakfast Clubs & After-school Clubs
Plans are to be purchased by Nursery, Reception and Key Stage 1 sectors.
Browse Our Lesson Plans
Dan Brown – Wybers Woods Primary School
“I have piloted the six lesson plans for Wybers Woods Primary and they’ve been a huge success. The interactive step by step guide, along with video demonstrations make it really easy for all teachers to dliever these unique sessions. The writing resources you get are also of the highest quality and the difference in our engagement in reading from some of our most reluctant readers has been great.
I highly recommend buying these lesson plans, I’ve used them loads!”